Wart On Lip Causes Wart In My Mouth, Or What?

Wart in my mouth, or what? - wart on lip causes

First, I am 100% sure that I herpes, genital warts or PPL a bit, if you know what I mean (I know its time, but please read and give me ideas)

I have a small bump on the underside of the gums between the teeth and lips, white color, and it hurts when I eat and drink and brush my teeth. I remember as a year ago I had a plantar wart on the bottom of my foot and I took the doctor. He said he could come back .. I wonder if it will not be placed in the mouth .. He has opted for a few weeks ago was and is still here to stay and very painful, sometimes

I wonder if theres any way to get rid of them other than going to the doctor ... The last time I had a wart on the foot doctor was frozen until it was time to ... Id rather not try, she knew in her mouth, I do, it would be like a mofo cause injury.

If anyone has any suggestions and tips what might be or how to get rid of him, please help me

- THX

2 comments:

Moeleesa said...

Could be absorbed, which means your teeth, is dying from the inside. I had noticed a small bump on my gums and my dentist - I had to stress. He referred me to the periodontist. After saving several root canals and periodontal flap surgery on the tooth, it seems, that will be extracted. I have no cavities and have always good on my teeth and gums, so that it can happen to anyone. The denstists told me that I do not know why this happens, but usually due to trauma to the tooth. Have you hit in the mouth or the brakes? Go to the dentist so they can try to save, otherwise you lose your teeth in May.

diabolus... said...

If cancer wounds may take longer to heal than usual. It could also be an infection, you may have had a small incision in the gum and was infected.

In any case, the doctor will not freeze everything in her mouth. How do you help heal probably many drugs and pills.

Post a Comment