Message Looks Like Spam To Me Why Are The "received" Dates In My Spam Folder Messages All Monday, January 18, 2038?

Why are the "received" dates in my spam folder messages all Monday, January 18, 2038? - message looks like spam to me

Suddenly I) 510 messages in my spam folder (as opposed to the usual 20 or less per day. The first these 450 have someone like that date. Is this something that spammers do it on purpose, perhaps to keep his message in recent future (I do not know if the message does not keep Thise) at the top of a page right? Or is there something more at stake?

1 comments:

Barkley Hound said...

Spammers do to messages at the top of the list. I wish there were a way to create a filter by date and delete anything older than the current date.

450 to one days is a lot more than I ever.

The timing is probably a good round number in internal format. Data is stored as a number of days after the start point in time.

₪ ₪ ɦəlʞɹɐq

Post a Comment