What Does A Ringing In The Left Ear Mean Ear Ringing And The Sound Is Muffled?

Ear ringing and the sound is muffled? - what does a ringing in the left ear mean

My ears are ringing began yesterday morning when I woke up from a nap. I noticed that my perceived (left) ear differently. He felt ... closed, so that this ring very strange when he spoke, a sound or lighting. Well, I went to bed last night and woke up at 5 clock and I noticed that appears to have worsened. The hum in the left ear is constant and can not hear really well.

It feels like it is liquid, because it feels my left ear ... Crowded? Considering that normal touch my right hand. I already have a hearing loss in right ear, so I'm a little scared.

My friend is usually in the car with me, and he is very stubborn to loud music, even if she wants, and on Sunday we had three hours in the car and the music was blahsted.

I suspect that the reason is. But why did I started to feel the effects of one days later, and that means I have permanently damaged my hearing? I do not know what to do.

1 comments:

Bigred65... said...

May be damaged or recovery of damages, the swollen eardrum. Could an infection, the more shocked by her idiot BF. Or it could be tinnitus ... Ringing in the ears.

Post a Comment