Stop Smoking Cannabis I Wont To Stop Smoking Cannabis!!!! Plz Help?

I wont to stop smoking cannabis!!!! plz help? - stop smoking cannabis

Hello iv smoked cannabis since I was 14 and now 23 years old and I really used to stop smoking, but its very difficult, I smoked about 4 Spliffs one days, but now I smoke 2 a day, but give it not as good, I did not until I stop but I can still do so, because I always end up with him, not even really Get Stoned me just ice, and if I feel I have 1 litter and depressed, and then at the end of smoking at 1 and be happy, and it bothers me Cos ii Note how I do when I smoke1. also 1 Eny Eny has tips on how to stop and what other side effects apart from depressed mood, I do not smoke cigarettes and drink only smoke cannabis, Eny help would be grateful

1 comments:

sunu said...

Smoking cannabis when she is sick. Make the decision now quit, the smoking of cannabis! Do not hesitate or delay. The first thing to do is decide what to give you everything. Are you the type because someone bothers you? They stop because your doctor told you? Well, ignore all other opinions and make your own mind. It will not stop unless you want to. You stop when you want it. It is so easy. To make the decision.

Set a date to stop smoking marijuana. This is important. Some people may be able to decide immediately, others may need more time to digest the information. Whatever you sure that you end up setting a quit date and at nothing. Leave it out and stuck somewhere, you'll often put on a yellow note, write it on your screen saver for your computer, which is necessary to remember the date, and often remember.

Post a Comment